This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8800 to $ 9000 per month
Rockville, UNITED STATES
December 2 2018
HJF seeks an individual to fill the vacant position of an IRB Protocol Coordinator with the aim of supporting the Center for Prostate Disease Research (CPDR) which is located in Rockville, Maryland. HJF provides all the necessary support to CPDR in their capacity. You will lead and assist in writing, editing and the approval processes of CPDR IRB protocols report which might be subjected to review at WRNMMC, USU, and HJF. You will work under the directive of a co-director and the CPDR Director.
- Working on all the aspect of IRB protocol writing, edit, submission and approval process of all the documents originating from CPDR investigators and extramural collaborators as a coordinator.
- Developing a good understanding of all the IRB regulatory requirements and ensuring that all the requirements are complied with as well as the standard of operations as set by the institutions.
- Ensuring that all the works are well communicated while working with the researchers at the CPDR and collaborating sites.
- Ability to relate with people and communicate well with your communications skills while taking every deadline as important.
- Working with the aim of maintaining all the records of all our Research IRB protocols for different programs as well as maintaining all the necessary correspondence that are necessary for reports preparation and distribution.
- Using all the necessary tools for the purpose of preparing publication clearance forms, data forms, and roster as well as ensuring that all the administrative needs and protocols are processed and approved promptly.
- Researching on the background material which is required in the research programs of all the products as well as preparing all the important documents while informing the appropriate personnel.
- Making sure that all correspondence and action documents receive reviews and replies which will help by making them comply with all the established policy.
- Making sure that all conflicts are brought to the attention of the immediate supervisor and investigators.
- Serving as the administrative support which will be instrumental in the participation of teleconferences and the maintenance of acalendar of appointments.
- Performing all other duties as may be assigned.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of IRB protocol policies and processes.
- Ability to work excellently in adifferent multi-disciplinary team setting with great ability to relateto others.
- A goodknowledge of the operation of computer as well as the ability to communicate well with others
- A good understanding of the general office procedures coupled with the ability to work in an environment with strict deadlines.
- A Bachelor degree in life sciences is required at least.
- At least four years of working experience in thescientific, regulatory document, IRB protocol policies, and procedures.
- Ability to sit and work with a computer.
- Ability to perform other duties like supervision of the CPDR programmer or analysts.
- Ability to work in an Office and Laboratory environment.