This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2500 to $ 3000 per month
Kent Ridge, SINGAPORE
September 22 2021
We are looking for a qualified and experienced IT Analyst Database to prepare SQL scripts to perform reproducible data extraction for research requests and other responsibilities that may be assigned in the interest of the company.
- Preparing SQL scripts to perform reproducible data extraction for research requests, patching and cleaning for the preparation of research data.
- Processing and fulfilling requests for research data from internal and external collaborators.
- Working with Research and Operations staff to resolve data discrepancies.
- Supporting day to day production data issues in collection systems.
- Supporting end users with data based applications written by the IT Team
- Writing database documentation, including data standards, procedures, and definitions for data dictionaries.
- Ensuring data cleaning protocol to develop stored procedures to generate sets of reproducible research data.
- Maintaining data standards as well as ensuring adherence to Personal Data Protection Act and internal processes.
- Assisting in generating reports from researching data, medical devices, and instruments.
- Assisting in the provisioning of data for research users under their accounts as may be required.
- Assisting in the creation of online survey forms for data collection.
- Assisting in customer’s development of internal processes especially Excel.
- Supporting new uses of data within the school as projects arise or other duties as assigned.
Information about this job:
- This role requires close collaboration with multiple teams, including the SSHSPH IT Team (C#/MSSQL environment), Singapore Population Health Studies and the SSHSPH Laboratory.
- A recognized degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Skills and experience:
- A prior experience with Database Administration, SQL Performance tuning, data modeling, packaging, and deployment would be beneficial.
- A Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to be a good team player as well as deal with people of all technical levels.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to pay attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge of STATA, SPSS, R, Oracle DB or the Microsoft.Net Platform (C#) would be advantageous.