This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7500 to $ 7700 per month
Charlottesville, UNITED STATES
December 14 2018
Our company, Mission Secure, Inc. (MSI) is one of the top Defence company with the vision of keeping both physical assets and control system of a company safe from cyber attacks through the use of the next generation solutions. Our company has already patented its platform for the protection of assets in defense, oil & gas and transportation.
Our company currently seeks an individual that will serve as our IT and Product Manager. Such individual must have the experience and knowledge of managing software and hardware projects or teams with the aim of working on several but diverse software, network among others independently or within small teams. The right person should also be someone who will support and ensure the realization of our mission and vision as a company.
- Ensure the management of the development of all our web-based server applications with the aim of protecting all the physical platforms.
- Collaborate with technical teams to develop the necessary system protocol interfaces as well as ensure the implementation of all the analytical algorithms.
- Collaborate with the technical teams for:
• Developing and testing all platform applications
• Managing the development delivery and deliverables.
• Ensuring our integration with other external organization systems.
- Collaborate closely with our management to bring about the implementation of all our technical projects.
- You must be a citizen of United States
- Ability and eligible to obtain a minimum of a Top secret security clearance.
- At least four years working experience on the product or technology development projects.
- Proficiency and expertise with project management solutions or JIRA for the aim of managing both scrum and agile process.
- Ability to manage the development teams that are proficient in programming languages and other purposes.
- Ability and experience in bringing about the design of different software systems which would be compatible with all our web based platforms.
- Proficiency in the use of network and other protocols in dealing with systems.
- Experience using different computers with different operating systems like windows, Mac and so on.
- Ability to develop different hardware products as well as proficiency in the use of ICS/SCADA, UAV, and other systems is highly preferred.
- Ability to analyze different issues and proffer solutions to such technical issues.
- Resourcefulness, creativity and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to communicate excellently well in both written and oral language.
- Ability to travel as may be required.