This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4500 to $ 4800 per month
September 20 2021
Wyndham Hotel Group seeks a Full-Time IT Analyst to work at our beautiful Ivey Tangerine Leadership Centre property in Toronto, Ontario.
- IT support to external clients:
• Setting up and configuring equipment like Mixers, Microphones, cameras, visual displays
• Supporting webcast like GoToWebinar, GoToMeeting, WebEx, AdobeConnect.
• Setting up and configuring the equipment and software like Audio, Video, and Slide feed to the web
• Ensuring Client Host Account Management for meeting configuration, Client Software training and video camera operation.
• Providing video conferencing services while providing major support client's Telepresence software
• Ensuring digital and analogue phones and built-in King Room phone systems as well as providing Phone and Conference call support and services while supporting clients’ audio conferencing services.
• Providing Computer Equipment rental services and client presentation setups as well as assisting with troubleshooting image on screen
• Providing video and audio recording while using both external and built-in equipment
• Setting up smartboard and Configuration as well as presenter training
• Providing Printing Services, wired and wireless network connectivity support as well as Scala Image setup.
- IT support to Ivey clients:
• Documenting problems and reporting them via Ivey’s ticketing system (ZenDesk)
• Providing reports to Ivey IT on a regular basis to discuss issues and resolutions as well as following Ivey IT standards and best practices.
• IT Support for Ivey Students, Professors, and Staff, inclusive of presentation editing, connection support, video conversion, data recovery, hardware troubleshooting
• Providing Audio and Video recordings using both external equipment and built-in Mediasite equipment
• Setting up, recordings and ensuring playback in Camera recordings workshops.
• Using existing technologies for Virtual Guest Speaker and Attendee support like Adobe Connect, Skype
• Setting up and configuring AV equipment like Mixers, Microphones, cameras, visual displays
• Providing Network Printer Support and maintenance as well as supporting program specific technical requirements.
- IT support to internal staff:
• SUpporting the office computer systems as well as ensuring the website editing and support of Dolce’s online initiatives
• Providing photo editing, resizing, image web optimisation and support of in-house Phone Systems.
• Providing security software database management as well as staff technical training and after-hours technical support
• Ensuring lights and mechanical office equipment maintenance as well as sourcing and Scheduling of maintenance and repair
- College diploma in the field of technology, IT or computer science is required couple with current enrollment in such program or the equivalent work experience (as determined by the company)
- Previous information technology experience inclusive of troubleshooting end-user concerns
- Excellence in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of Apple and Windows based PC’s and wireless networks; Adaptable to learning new and customised software programs and AV technologies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities as well as strong customer service orientation and attention to guest satisfaction and service standards
- Excellent ability to multitask, effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment coupled with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work based on work variable shifts weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed coupled with employment eligibility in Canada
- Previous Hospitality experience in a high volume hotel, conference centre or resort
- Ability to deal with internal and external guest effectively with a high level of tact and professionalism
- Ability to exercise good judgment in making decisions as well as being warm, personable, professional and energetic demeanour.
- Being comfortable while interfacing with a diverse group of individuals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Sitting, standing, working, bending and using hands to handle objects, tools or controls
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs as well as well as frequently talk or hear.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and to handle other computer components