This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7200 to $ 7500 per month
Chicago, UNITED STATES
October 8 2021
Our company seeks an intelligent and excellent individual who can work in one of the largest but independently traded bank holding companies. Our company has its headquarters in Midwest and also a platform for the management of wealth of an Illinois-based bank. Our company is currently growing and will soon add up to more than four acquisitions in addition to our more than three billion dollars’ assets.
- Making sure that all our departments were able to identify, communicate and document all our needs through collaboration and liaison.
- Working with the aim of ensuring the planning, eliciting, capturing as well as the validation of both functional and technical requirements.
- Making sure that our elicitation sessions are facilitated to ensure the success of IT resources.
- Working with the aim of ensuring the production of quality related work products as well as ensuring that all process flows and mockupsare produced.
- Ensuring the clarification of any requirements that are confusing as well as ensuring that all the Questions are answered effectively for business and project enhancement purposes.
- Working with the aim of ensuring the facilitation and execution of test and UAT related to the projects and all the assigned projects.
- Making sure that our knowledge as regards to our core business and other functions related to our business areas and projects are deepened.
- Building and maintaining our relationships as well as dependencies with all our neighboringfunctions as well as ensuring a good understanding of all our core technology and applications platforms.
- Making sure that all our applications and systems are well documented, analyzed and assessed.
- Becoming a liaison between IT and another department as a subject-matter expert as well as ensuring the coordination of all technical-related requests for the development of IT enhancements.
- A University degree in Computer Science and other related fields.
- A minimum of four years business analyst experience while project management experience is preferred.
- Modeling skills as well as experience in planning, developing and executing thetest.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office as well as the ability to work under different constraint.
- Ability to communicate with different people and influence others around you.
- Ability to organize and facilitate our different projects
- Ability to analyze and solve different problems around you.
- A high level of energy as well as the ability to work as a team player.
- At least CBAP® or CCBA® certification is an advantage.