This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6000 to $ 6600 per month
Anchorage, UNITED STATES
September 30 2021
We currently seek an IT Implementation Manager with a strong background in supporting oil and gas infrastructure projects for a long term contract opportunity with prominent Pipeline company based in Anchorage, Alaska. The position is planned to run on a 9/80 schedule.
- Providing direction and leadership for project deployment, management and tracking of multiple medium-to-complex information technology projects during their implementation stages.
- Providing daily oversight of contractors, vendors and other groups involved in the implementation to ensure the meeting of all phasing with cost, schedules, regulatory, quality and operational requirements.
- Leading the maintenance of project documentation which includes tracking deliverables and other miscellaneous tasks as required in support of our client’s projects.
- Coordinating and facilitating risk assessments, constructability reviews and lessons learned as well as using such in providing technical review and change recommendations to project execution plans.
- Assisting the Project Manager (PM) with projects in both the early and the closure stages as well as instructing personnel on project documentation tools and processes
- Reviewing, writing and executing all safe operation procedures, deployment checklists, and temporary procedures alongside with the project team and field personnel
- Reviewing, editing and writing project documents like Project Execution Plans (PEP’s), Total Installed Cost, Authorisation for Expenditures, estimates, Economic Analysis, IT risk models, risk registers, technical infrastructure plans, gate documents issued for the construction.
- Reviewing the Engineering packages and other documents as may be required based on the assigned project.
- Facilitating project meetings which include constructability reviews, kick-off meetings, status meetings, design reviews and deployment meetings among others as well as tracking and communicating the implementation progress to the Project team and Project Controls as needed.
- Assessing, forecasting, reporting and tracking the status of project deliverables.
- Assisting the technical team with the development of schedules, maintenance, and update schedules to reflect the current project status as well as meeting schedules in the implementation stages.
- Maintaining field documentation as well as developing work procedures for the successful execution of the projects while identifying and recommending work management process improvements.
- Gathering quotes for materials and services, issuing SPO/PO’s as well as tracking expenses in conjunction with Cost Engineer, receiving equipment or services and surplus decommissioned equipment
- A minimum of ten years experience with the performance of hands-on Information Technology work in infrastructure, servers, applications, networking and cyber security.
- Prior experience in supporting mission critical systems while prior oil and gas, pipeline project experience is strongly preferred
- At least four years of experience in managing multi-discipline IT projects.
- A minimum of four years experience with Windows systems, technology hardware like data storage, servers, cyber security and networking, client or server applications, Microsoft Office 2013 or above and Microsoft Project, Primavera P6 and Visio.
- Excellent working knowledge of SCADA and automation systems.
- Working knowledge of pipeline, process plant, refinery construction project and terminal experience.