This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
7200 to 7500 per month
November 24 2018
Oerlikon, which is a leading technology group in the world seeks an individual to serve as the IT program or Project Manager for its Munich office. The qualified individual will ensure that specific projects are well directed, coordinated and implemented in line with the strategy and goals of our company.
- Be responsible for the definition of the application and implementation of the business rules relating to BU.
- Be responsible for the necessary strategies and implementation of applications for the IT projects.
- Be responsible for the meeting of a set of goals and objectives that have been definedconcerning a set of projects.
- Make sure that all budget and allocations are well managed.
- Be responsible for the use of the appropriate tools to track all our deliverables and provide the guidance required by the project team.
- Be responsible for the definition, monitoring, and reporting of our project progress to the stakeholders that we have.
- Be responsible for the implementation and the management of all the changes that we have in the projects.
- A university degree in Business or IT related field or its equivalent.
- A relevant certification in the management of Projects.
- A strong background in the application of IT in business projects.
- At least five years’ experience working in an international company on project management.
- Expertise in the administration of people, changes and providing plans.
- Excellent skills in the management of software.
- A good understanding of project management including its techniques, methodology and the application of knowledge.
- Ability to travel up to fifty percent of your time is required.
- Ability to speak English fluently is necessary but having another language is a plus.
- Serve in a leadership role in a revolutionizing manufacturing industry.
- International startup experience in a leading global technology group.
- Opportunity to work with highly innovative and active team.
- Opportunity to improve your career.
- Opportunity to work collaboratively in a world of different cultures.
Why Additive Manufacturing?
Our belief is that additive manufacturing will change the industrial world. Given that, our company has the ambition of being the leader in the provision of expertise and service for improved metal AM components.