This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
3500 to 5000 per month
February 17 2018
We seek a talented Security Engineer to join the Global Security team for our office in Amsterdam. This role is ideal for a creative and security-focused professional who wishes to immerse himself serious in the commercial dynamics of a successful and rapidly growing and highly technology driven company. The role is for an individual to manage and setup technical security solutions, security assessments, perform vulnerabilities scans and security monitoring activities to optimize the level of security of our high-performance IT infrastructure. A good background in IT and information security with an experience in setting up technical security solutions and security monitoring and technical security configuration documentation.
You will retain and improve the level of IT security by implementing new security solutions, managing security incidents, assisting with security management activities and improving existing security measures.
- At least four to eight years working experience in IT security.
- Proven experience in several but preferably all of the following technologies like IDS/IPS, email filtering, DLP solutions, PKI, the internet and network protocols.
- Experience in securing and analyzing MS Windows based systems, multi-vendor networks, and Unix.
- Hands-on experience in working in a Linux environment with the ability to perform vulnerability scans and manual security tests as well as follow findings from such tests.
- An MS in Computer Science is required while CISSP, GIAC or similar certifications will be a plus.
- Ability and the ambition to prove your talent in an international and challenging working environment.
- Self-motivation, approachability and adaptability skills of the candidate are required.
- A team player who is capable of working independently from the Amsterdam office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability passionately and with a lot of enthusiasm.
- Being business driven and oriented with a lot of attention to details and an innovative mindset.
- Ability to travel internationally performing different projects which involved traveling around to our office and data centers