This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5000 to $ 6000 per month
October 9 2021
Aim and scope
to provide it support to our client being responsible for problem solving and providing appropriate and robust solutions to our client on a day to day basis ensuring that a professional service is maintained at all times.
· to deal with and resolve complex it problems for our clients within desktop and office applications.
· to plan and schedule daily workload and seek advice and guidance for more complex resolution of it problems.
· able to use basic laboratory skills to setup and troubleshoot problems.
· to draft clear and concise case notes and technical documentation.
· to understand customer requirements, and able to clarify what is required and to follow-up with basic action plans.
· to keep the customer and the team updated of progress and problem resolution using verbal and written communications.
· ensure availability, maintain and development of core systems in an active directory environment, based on microsoft technology.
· support local users, across the allocated region, in all infrastructure related topics such as ad, exchange, lan, wan and remote access.
· development of existing infrastructure.
· ensure the defined service level agreements are met and the availability of it systems are optimised.
· to ensure customer satisfaction results scores are maximised.
· to build good working relationships and rapport with the client and the european and global it support team.
· to act as a mentor for less experienced team members and assist with the training of newly recruited support engineers as well as contributing to the development of others.
· to act as product champion in your area of technology and to pass this knowledge on to team members.
· to have an awareness of various protocols, and the application of procedures such as iso and npi, client server environments and some architecture knowledge.
· coordinate with external suppliers as required.
· assist the operations manager in strategic questions related to the improvement of it services.
· as directed by the operations manager, budgeting for the region.
skills and experience
· outstanding problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· excellent telephone and communication skills.
· familiar with a wide range of it equipment i.e. microsoft windows, ip, workstations, servers, network equipment, video, and fax and printer equipment.
· sound experience in ad, exchange, ibm server, storage systems and networking terms and equipment such as cisco lan & wan, router, hub and switch.
· be a good team player.
· willingness to go the extra mile.
· willingness to travel.
· good english.
· fluency (written and spoken) in local language to site.
· graduate or equivalent experience within it.
· experience within a multinational corporation.
remuneration and status
· basic salary, depending on experience.