This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
December 12 2018
Our company seeks a badass Java Developer that can work effectively in an Agile environment with the primary responsibility of developing a dynamic solution to any problem noticeable in the Enterprise Architecture.
The right person would provide cutting-edge technology that will improve our business performance and customers’ satisfaction through his/her unique work.
About the Job
You will be opportune to collaborate with different important contributors to develop new products and solutions. You will also have the chance of working on several technology operations in line with the laid down standard.
You will be expected to join a team which will be responsible for the development of our application and other relevant components. You will also be involved in our design and architecture. The environment where you will work is fully agile. Apart from this, it is expedient for you to be part of the development and design of all our software.
You will also be in charge of the implementation of IT standards, design options, and other solutions while you collaborate with the relevant team to bring about enterprise architecture solutions. You will be opportune to bring and assess new technologies.
Knowledge and experience:
- Experience with software development and designs.
- Ability to make use of XP, Spark, Scrum Agile, Go among others.
- Must be able to research, analyze, design and implement your designs at the different product level.
- Capable of testing and providing the required support for application software.
- Excellent understanding of the technicality of standard architectures and software development
- A degree level certification in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- At least three years working experience as a Java Developer in a relevant industry.
- Excellent research, design and analytical skills.
- Excellent remuneration.
- Healthcare insurance plus pension.
- Assisted Transportation Scheme and holiday
You will be called for the pre-screen if your application scales through. If you are successful with this, you will be invited for an interview (face to face).