This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 3000 to $ 4500 per month
Hong Kong, HONG KONG
December 9 2018
Manuchar Hong Kong Ltd. is looking for a motivated Junior Trader Chemicals, who is willing to learn on the job about chemicals, logistics and international trade. The main objectives of the Junior Trader Chemicals are to follow-up and grow a portfolio of customers & transactions within South-East Asia through the creation of strong relationships. More specifically:
• You will receive an intense introduction in file administration on operational, documentary and financial level.
• Once you are confident in file handling, you will start to concentrate on your commercial targets. You handle inquiries from customers for chemical products, draw up offers in close communication with Manuchar’s sourcing office, and follow-up quotations till closing the deal. You follow-up the file process from a sales perspective, and you cooperate with your colleague file administrators in order to solve problems smoothly. A senior trader to whom you are reporting monitors your commercial support.
• You maintain a close communication with suppliers, monitor product price and share market information with your colleagues worldwide.
• You obtained a Bachelor or Master degree in a business / economic / engineering program with exposure to international trade and/or Supply Chain. In addition, you are proficient in Word and Excel.
• Preferably, you have experience with internships in a renowned international company.
• You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Putonghua or other language(s) is a plus
• You definitively have a commercial mindset with strong communicative abilities enabling you to establish long-term relationships with the customers.
• You are a result driven, organized and accurate individual, flexible and with a talent and interest for negotiations.
• You work proactively and are enthusiastic to succeed though being extremely accurate in your approach.
• You work independently, though not afraid to request help if necessary.
• You are a self-learner, gaining deeper interest in the products you deal in as part of completing your profile.
• As Junior Trader, you are expected to visit your markets on a regular basis (3-4 trips/year).