This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
December 16 2017
Our company, Danone, is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing companies in the food industry. Our company’s mission is to provide health through food to as many individuals as practicable. Our group is one of the food industry market leaders with a turnover of €20 billion. Our company tops four different business line in the food industry market, and these include Fresh dairy products, medical nutrition, waters and baby nutrition. With the interest of the people at hand, our company strives to improve the competencies of our employees. This improvement has brought us to the level we are now.
Danone Waters Benelux is a subsidiary of Danone group and an SME that has helped develop and commercialized a range of brands which include Badoit, Evian, and Bolvic in the water market. The mission of the subsidiary is to provide the stakeholders with healthy water as well as invest in the development of sustainable mechanism. For us to manage one of the three main accounts, our team seek an experienced and professional Key Account Manager.
- Work to ensure the development of all customer business plans for strategy purposes without prejudice to the strategies of the company at large.
- Ensure the discussion of the components of the planto reach a compromise.
- Perform works in line with the business plan to ensure great achievement and excellence.
- Ensure the defense and the promotion of the plans to all the internal departments and stakeholders.
- Work with the aim of monitoring and improving the customers’ sales KPIs
- Serve as the customer expert with your excellent knowledge of the customers.
- Have a good connection with all the departments in the company.
- A graduate from any university or its equivalent.
- Ability to speak both Dutch and French with an excellent knowledge of English.
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience in sales FMCG with about two years experience in managing key accounts.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate well as well as negotiate in the interest of the company.
- Ability to take on dynamic and entrepreneurial positions at all time.
- Ability to analyze well and play as a team
- Ability to organize different deals based on various tasks.