This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
Asan-si, SOUTH KOREA
October 16 2021
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN ASAN-SI, SOUTH KOREA.
* Keeps working area clean and orderly, follows all company procedures and safety policies. Maintains a safe environment for lab personnel.
* Inspects lab safety equipment as required by Matheson written procedures.
* Conducts safety drills as required by plant management.
* Monitors and controls all hazardous waste generated in the laboratory. Coordinates disposal with production.
* Supervises laboratory personnel and schedules all work in the lab.
* Directs activity of all laboratory personnel to ensure timely, accurate completion of assigned tasks in compliance with schedules and commitments.
* Maintains laboratory equipment in good working order.
* Maintains the laboratory Calibration program.
* Performs analysis of pure gases and gas mixtures as required.
* Interfaces with gas mixing, bulk filling, and gas manufacturing personnel to provide technical support.
* Provides technical support to customers, both in-house and at customer site, as required.
* Develops new and improves existing analytical procedures to improve lab productivity.
* Establishes and maintains analytical procedures and methods.
* Reviews customer orders to assure feasibility and safety of custom gas mixtures.
* Performs all other tasks assigned by plant management.
* Adheres to all quality assurance policies and standards.
* Responsible for the training/retraining of employees under his or her control.
* Participates in corrective action on the material review board as required by Matheson's quality management system.
* Generate COA's and statistical reports for customers.
* B.S. in chemistry, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry or physics minimum. Experience may substitute need for degree.
* At least two years working in a laboratory.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com