This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8200 to $ 8500 per month
November 21 2017
We seek the Lead Mechanic who will be saddled with the leadership capacity on the site and be responsible for reporting directly to the Fleet Manager or Site Manger which is basedat thefield location. The right candidate could be responsible as the primary point of contact at the Headquarters, Regional Manager, Site personnel or Government.
- Scheduling, directing and monitoring all the site operations, personnel and work efforts.
- Ensuring the reception, usage, reporting, shipping, and other forms of actions which could be done to the inventory spares and materials are handled through our company principles.
- Making sure that all the necessary documents and reports are submitted to both the Government and the Program Management.
- Ensuring that all the site assigned and government owned items are highly maintained.
- Working to ensure the record of required entries in the aircraft logbooks, site records, configuration records among others.
- Making sure that all the necessary quality and safety precaution are complied with at the level of the site as well as ensuring the preparation of all the necessary performance evaluation on employees.
- Ensuring the observation and enforcement of all the company rules, regulations, standards, and policies as well as initiating necessary actions to correct any infraction.
- Advising all the Fleet Manager on unresolved or developing problems areas while ensuring the adherence to all policies and standards.
- Working hours for different operational requirements might be adjusted.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A GED or a High School Diploma.
- Five years recent experience on Powerplant and Airframe as well as Powerplant and FAA Airframe license.
- A minimum of three years of experience with Cessna Citation.
- A secret security clearance and the ability to obtain and maintain both a passport and visa for thedifferent overseas trip.
- Ability to meet some necessary individual protection, deployment policy and standards of fitness among others.
- A current civilian driver’s license is required.
- A government flight line driver’s license must be obtained and maintained by you.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate well, clearly and concisely.
- Ability to travel to different locations which may include an overnight stay.
- Ability to lift twenty pounds almost every time and fifty pounds on occasion.