This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7500 to $ 7800 per month
GALEOTA POINT, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
September 21 2017
About the company:
About the job:
Bechtel seeks a Tie-in Coordinator Brownfield to work on the site construction for the BP Galeota Expansion Project by joining the group Galeota, Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Ensuring outages, tie-ins testing and the commissioning of construction commodities to minimize any interruption to the plant operations by coordinating plants.
- Working with subcontractors for the purpose of planning and scheduling all works assigned to you.
- Understanding bypass or shutdown requirements by working with Operations team as well as implementing project policies, procedures and instructions in all the assigned operations.
- Ensuring the monitoring of all the work activities of Subcontractors to ensures the quality of work performed.
- Ensuring the completion of most of the current design as well as the approval of all the design changes before implementation.
- Coordinating all the activities with other disciplines or areas and clients’ resident representatives as may be instructed by the construction management.
- Work planning and scheduling for theoutage and the subcontract coordination skills.
- Ability to work on or near energized circuit combined with the ability to partake in any electrical equipment and bulk installation.
- Commodity tie-ins and turnaround coupled with system and equipment safety lock out/tag out
- Ability to work on or near energizedcircuits as well as being capable of partaking in electrical equipment and bulk installation
- Proficiency in electrical testing, instrumentation installation both below and above ground piping installation.
- Ability to work on pressure test piping, tubing, and other components as well knowledge of Welding and NDE
- Experience and knowledge of system completion, turnover, and control of punch list items
- Ability to commit to Bechtel Safety Value of zero accidents coupled with computer literate in word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Familiarity with the applicable code requirement and the current industry quality standards.
- A minimum of 5 years brownfield construction experience
- Familiarity with all Bechtel Standard Software applications such as BPS, SETRoute, TeamWorks, and Infoworks
- Previous Bechtel OG&C and operational experience.