This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4500 to $ 6500 per month
November 17 2017
We seek a Lead Planning Engineer for a project which involves the delivery of a newly built EPSO which is to be located in approximately 1300m of water offshore Angola with 68km of injection lines, Production loops, water injections, production manifolds. The top of the facilities will be designed to process 6.5 Msms gas and 168 kbopd.
- Supervising, controlling and coordinating all activities related to project scheduling and planning as well as project progress measurement and reporting.
- Ensuring the availability of an up to date and accurate Planning and Progress reporting documentation as well as project scheduling.
- Identifying any area of concern which includes critical path, clashes or early start as well as monitoring project schedules as the case may be.
- Supervising and controlling all the activities of a team of scheduling or reporting engineers in charge at contractors premises very closely.
- Ensuring the planning follow-up as well as progress reporting for the FPSO, SPS, SURF and Wells Completion packages while liaising with TEPA/DT for Drilling activities.
- Defining and updating project work Breakdown Structure when necessary.
- Elaborating, updating and revising all project schedules as may be required by project management.
- Participating in the evaluation of Tenders for the parts related to progress measurement and scheduling.
- Elaborating and revising project scheduling procedures and documentations in close alliance with the Project Control Engineer.
- Monitoring the contractors closely in the course of the execution of the schedule and progress reports.
- Checking and commenting on Contractors’ procedures and schedules as well as ensuring the analysis and control of the contractors’ scheduling methodology.
- Checking and approving contractors’ progress measurement as well as consolidating scheduling information for analysis or reporting.
- Providing detailed and accurate progress report which will be incorporated into the Monthly Project Report
- Organizing as when necessary all the necessary meetings which are related to scheduling activities.
- Providing assistance to the project management for all matters that are related to Scheduling and Progress Reporting as well as providing analyses and simulations of new schedules.
- Participating in the reviews and technical audits of Scheduling & Progress Reporting as required
- Relevant experience in the international Oil and Gas industry is highly required
- The person must be fluent in English language.