This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8200 to $ 8500 per month
Abu Dhabi, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
November 21 2017
KBR with over 27, 000 people as employees, is one of the leading companies in the provision of engineering, procurement, technology and development services in the world. The company serves the hydrocarbons industry. It also operates in over forty countries with three businesses while it has a large customer base in over seventy countries.
The company has successfully provided satisfactory and excellent technology and consultancy services to our customers all over the world. It also utilizes the best EPC skills to consistently deliver the required projects to the taste of all our customers. Its services are not limited to niche consultancy, provision of fertilizers, ammonia, and gasification proprietary technology.It also provides construction and engineering services in the area of Downstream Petrochemicals, EPC differentiation among others. Our government services include annuity contracts and the management of programs.
Natural Shortage has characterized Abu Dhabi over the years. In a bid to reduce this, ADNOC was contracted to develop and optimize the Hail and Ghasha gas field with modern equipment. The contract is designated the “Hail and Ghasha Development” (HGD).
The new facilities that will be introduced to the gas field are meant to accommodate and process a huge amount of gas. Apart from this, it is designed to reduce any form of shortage that may be experienced.
To implement this project, KBR was contracted as the PMC. Currently, it seeks to employ an individual to work on this contract.
About the job:
KBR currently seeks an intelligent and qualified individual that will serve as the Lead Process Engineer who will serve as a principal member of the PMC team that is working on the project.
- Provide reports and information to the Engineering Manager.
- Guide and support the FEED contractor to ensure that they deliver their works efficiently.
- Analyze and criticize the deliverables provide by the FEED contractor.
- Oversee the progress of the FEED contractor’s discipline and ensure that he performs work in line with the set requirements.
- Serve as a link with other leads.
- Experience in PMC and sour gas tasks
- Expertise in the provision of FEED for jobs offshore.
- Previous involvement in a Middle East work and a large contract of about $500m
- Recent KBR experience is an added advantage.
- A degree from an accredited university.
- Certification as a Chartered Engineer is desired.
You will assist the PMC process for our client by applying your skills and knowledge to all the actions taken by the team. We will provide you the serene and transparent environment for you to easily improve and develop your career. You can easily see how your skills are bringing about results.
- Working visa sponsored.
- Excellent remuneration.
- Personal and financial rewards.