This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 3500 to $ 5000 per month
Kent Ridge, SINGAPORE
September 18 2021
We seek a creative and intelligent individual that will serve as the Lead or Senior Web Developer who will manage projects and technical support to the Office of Corporation Relations in the development and maintenance of the main NUS corporate website in the interest of the university.
- Providing project management and technical support to the Office of Corporate Relations in the development and maintenance of the main NUS corporate website and another university-related website under its charge.
- Working with the Digital communications team in the development of strategies for online marketing and branding campaigns or projects to ensure the effective translation of the concept and requirements into quality websites using the latest web technology and development tools
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing existing websites for the university.
- Designing and implementing user-driven templates and web interfaces for ease of use among the users.
- Undertaking technical, administrative functions in maintaining and managing various Content Management System technologies under the web team’s charge.
- Exploring prototype and promoting the use of emerging technologies to NUS communities.
- Providing technical advice to the webmasters and developers from the other NUS facilities, departments, and institutes as well as helping them in troubleshooting technical issues and other web-related projects.
- Providing support to ad-hoc IT projects as when approved by the management.
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or other related degrees as required.
- Six to years working experience in education, advertising, web service or any other similar field is required.
- Experience in the development and maintenance of CMS like Joomla, Drupal, word-press and interwoven.
- Experience in the development of responsive websites.
- Ability to conduct user training and documentation in a proactive and passionate manner.
- Being a good team player as well as developing and maintaining quality websites.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of new technological trends and familiarity with latest online technology and development tools.