This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5000 to $ 6000 per month
September 25 2021
About the job:
We seek a highly qualified individual for the position of Lead Service Analyst who will be responsible for the provision of solutions in both day-to-day support as well as other functions that may be assigned by us.
- Providing solutions to ensure the operational requirement of customers as well as day-to-day support through strategic invitations and custom assignments.
- Providing problem resolution, impact analysis and incident escalation for the purpose of ensuring change.
- Fulfilling client requests through the use of Axcelerate platform which includes reports and analysis of data
- Creating client accounts as well as user groups for the purpose of ensuring the setting out of proper securities for users and user group.
- Utilising an internal ticketing system for the purpose of tracking and managing client ad internal requests.
- Training client on the Axcelerate platform utilising conference applications, like Go-To-Meeting, and occasional onsite visits
- Assisting Project Managers with case-specific requests as the case may be.
- Fielding client tickets, emails and calls regarding technical issues which include but not limited to connectivity, browser compatibility, installation of plugins, and database latency issues.
- Ensuring ingestion and publication of electronically stored information and structured data with the use of automated tool into the Axcelerate platform
- Performing updates including overlays, field creation and persistent highlighting of terms through the use of Axcelerate applications and scripts.
- Providing thorough quality checks on new data, production and other work product for the purpose of ensuring compliance with all standard operating procedures.
- Five to six years experience in the Production Operation and Support.
- At least two to three years in the field of eDiscovery tools and technology
- Work experience with a law firm is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of OpenText-Recommind Axcelerate application are desired.
- Excellence in both oral and written communication skills.
Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of all MS Office products.
- Ability to multitask as well as prioritise tasks.
- High degree of problem solving skills/
- A Bachelor degree in Science or Engineering.