This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 5700 to £ 6000 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
November 21 2017
This role is meant to provide the best support for our Legal Team. The right individual for this job must be a proactive person that is self-motivated and sensitive to detail. Such individual must be able to communicate well verbally and in writing in English Language. The right individual must also have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills coupled with demeanor and initiatives.
- Provide unflinching support to our Legal Team in all their activities.
- Help with the contractual documents update and formatting.
- Ensure the storage of all the contracts that have been signed appropriately with the company’s systems while ensuring that they are all verified.
- Oversee the arrangement for each trip, and this may include a hotel, flight, visa among others.
- Manage the required logistics on behalf of the members of members of our legal team
- Be responsible for the removal of all junk emails and monitoring of the inbox of the Head of EMEA legal team.
- Assist the legal team with the use of the tracker, eBilling systems among others.
- Make sure that all expenses incurred by the legal team are all administered.
- Collaborate with other departments to meet all the business requirements and expectations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience as a legal assistant in a legal environment is desirable.
- Working experience in a highly regulated but professional environment is required
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Confidence with the creation of reports in an accurate manner in such a way that it meets the right formatting requirements.
- Ability to create the best format for presentation promptly.
- Comfortable working with Outlook and Excel at advanced and intermediate levels respectively.
- A strong acumen and understanding of the law.
- Prioritizing, multitasking and the proficiency in keeping to the deadline.
- Must be able to organize and structure your works to meet the set deadline.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with a strong knowledge of the business.
- An excellent communicator who aims at succeeding.
- A proactive, confident, self-motivating and progressive individual
- A person who can adapt quickly using both flexible and pragmatic approach in performing his/her duties to meet the business needs and expectations.
- Sensitivity to details, accuracy, and structure.
- A professional but approachable individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with or without a team.
- Diplomacy and confidence in handling sensitive data.
- Always ready to upgrade and be up to date with whatever is known.
- Be able to work under pressure without losing the calm.