This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6500 to $ 6800 per month
December 14 2017
- Complying legally with job openings requirement for candidates who can develop, implement, maintain, and monitor the compliance activities of an organization.
- Ensuring that each department of an organization follows all applicable laws and regulations.
- Being responsible for compliance audits and examinations, the dissemination and analysis of new or revised laws and regulations.
- Researching on compliance issues, compliance training, and their organizations' overall compliance policies and procedures.
- Developing, initiating, maintaining and revising policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Managing day -to-day operation of the Program as well as developing, reviewing periodically and updating Standards of Conduct to ensure continuing currency and relevance in guiding management and employees.
- Collaborating with other departments (e.g., HR & GA, Service, Operations, etc.) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Consulting with the Corporate attorney as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues.
- Responding to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures.
- Developing and overseeing a system for uniform handling of such violations.
- Acting as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance Issues/concerns within the organization are appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
- Monitoring and coordinating coordinates compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends.
- Identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk as well as developing or implementing corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Providing reports on a regular basis as well as keeping the Corporate Compliance Committee of the Board and senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts as directed.
- Ensuring the proper reporting of violations or potential violations to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate or required.
- Establishing and providing direction and management of the Compliance Hotline.
- Instituting and maintaining an effective compliance communication program for the organization, including promoting
• Use of the Compliance Hotline
• Heightened awareness of Standards of Conduct
• Understanding of new and existing compliance issues and related policies and procedures.
- Working with the Human Resources Department and others as appropriate to develop an effective compliance training program, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers.
- Monitoring the performance of the Compliance Program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- A Bachelor’s of Law Degree from an accredited Law School.
- A minimum of eight years’ experience coupled with relevant experience at a law firm or as corporate counsel focusing on compliance issues.
- Familiarity with operational, financial, service and human resource procedures and regulations is a must.
- Familiarity with all compliance and reporting requirements for all Legal compliance job candidates.
- Objectivity, Anti-trust regulation, Strategic Planning, Persuasion, Employment Law, Legal Compliance, Supervision, Professionalism, Integrity.
- Ability to develop, implement, maintain, and monitor the compliance activities of an organization.
- Ability to ensure that each department of an organization follows all applicable laws and regulations.
- Being responsible for compliance audits and examinations, the dissemination and analysis of new or revised laws and regulations, research on compliance issues, compliance training, and their organizations' overall compliance policies and procedures.