This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
7200 to 7500 per month
November 21 2017
We seek an American legal counsel in Munich to support our Head of Operative Law to manage all legal issues in the group. You would also be involved in Overseeing the surface solution segments and BU’s Automotive solutions.
- Work as the first in contact for all legal issues that have been defined and the management or escalation of the issues.
- Be responsible for the provision of the necessary legal support required by our business on a daily basis and this may include contract drafting, review, negotiation of terms and another form of administration.
- Serve as a link between our company and other external counsels as may be required in the defined areas or fields of the said relationship.
- Ensure that all our activities and business comply with all the regulations governing the company as well as making sure that our legal identity, business, and other subsidiaries are corporately overseen.
- Being up to date with all the legislations, regulations or legal practices relating to our business in any relevant jurisdiction.
- Law degree from an advanced university coupled with bar admission while post graduate law degree from international universities (e.g., LLM and MBA) is welcome.
- A minimum of five years of experience working as an in-house counsel in a manufacturing industry or with a law firm which deals with commercial and contractual issues in the international environment.
- Excellence in drafting and negotiating terms of a contract in an international environment.
- Having good communication with the aim of getting the best result which would benefit the company.
- Ability to work with a team and motivate your team members to perform well.
- Familiarity with multitask and flexible work while making sure that everything is done timely.
- Willing to travel around the world and within the country
- Fluency in German while knowledge of other languages is an added advantage.
- Act as one of the leaders in an industry which aims at revolutionizing the manufacturing industry.
- Work with a sensitive and passionate team.
- Improve your career in our business which grows daily.
- Opportunity to work in a workplace which is built on cultural interaction.
- Working visa and accommodation sponsorship.