This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
5800 to 6200 per month
Vado Ligure, ITALIA
November 21 2017
Our company currently seeks a Legal Counsel for our site in Vado Ligure. The Legal Counsel will work in the legal department of the Southern Area within the Western Middle East and Africa region by supporting the bid processes and projects in execution via the legal aspects from the Invitation to Tender to the end of the warranty period.The chosen individual must be able to support all the legal affairs of the locations and the legal entities like plant and equipment, rental and lease contracts, environmental matters, legal proceedings, property or project specific insurance matters, among others.
- Supporting Project Execution throughout the life of a project as well as assisting various departments in contractual and legal issues.
- Managing project-related litigations as well as supporting Bids, Pre-tender related work, Contract Negotiation, and Bid Approval Process.
- Serving as the Corporate Affairs for the Legal entities under the responsibility of his BU or region.
- Ensuring the completion of all quarterly or yearly required corporate activities as well as reporting internally in GEMS or externally as the case may be in shareholders meetings, supervisory board meetings, keeping the Public Commercial Register up to date, etc.
- Ensuring that the Contract and Legal Affairs fulfill the responsibilities in the applicable Policies and Directives, in lead or support, as the case may be.
- Following up on the assistance to Project Execution and leading all litigious claims, project and non-project related, as well as litigations related to HR, excepted.
- Reporting the claims and litigations notably by chairing a Claim Review Board as well as ensuring proper governance.
- A Law degree from any notable university coupled with a minimum of three years of relevant experience in a multinational environment.
- Lawyer qualifications is not a prerequisite but it is advantageous.
- Ability to write and speak advanced English and Italian as well as an excellent knowledge of Italian public procurement law
- An excellent experience in commercial law, competition law, international contracts as well as the availability for occasional business travel.
- Ability to work with thehighest level of flexibility autonomously.