This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 3000 to £ 4000 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
October 6 2021
We seek a Legal PA who will provide secretarial support to three lawyers in London, a Senior Associate, Associate and a Partner as well as provide ad hoc support to the whole team at large during holiday or sickness absence.
- Preparing a document on Microsoft Word which includes invoices, copy typing, typing from audio dictation as well as revising documents from handwritten markups.
- Managing diaries, arranging meetings and organizing travel arrangements for any member of the team.
- Performing general secretarial duties of filing, faxing and photocopying as well sa managing the client billing process.
- Liaising with clients and Maitland staff based in different locations.
- Performing ad-hoc duties as well as other assigned duties as at when necessary.
- At least five years’ experience as a Legal PA or Legal Secretary.
- Qualifications from a recognized Legal Secretarial Course.
- Fluency in English as well as having excellent audio typing skills.
- Being organized, efficient and able to manage workloads effectively based on priority.
- Ability to work autonomously to meet different deadlines.
- Being proactive and keen to learn and acquire many skills.
- Having excellent attention to details as well as being willing to assist colleagues to take excess workloads during their busier period.
- Being calm and highly professional in the dispensation of duties.
- Having Excellent IT skills is required while the experience of Aderant is desirable.
- The Legal PA will report to one of the Partners in the Legal team.