This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
November 21 2017
Our company, Danone Russia which is a subsidiary of Danone, seeks an individual who can perform well as the Logistic Performance Director for our company. The Russian company is one of the top companies in Russia when it comes to healthy food as it provides Early Life Nutrition, Fresh Dairy Products, Waters and Medical Nutrition. The main mission of the company is to ensure that people get as much healthy food as they want. Thus, passionate people are needed for independent works.
Your role will be to drive the growth of the performance of the company through collaboration with all cross functional teams in the company.
- Focus specifically on the development of logistics functions within three of our main streams.
- Ensure the right performance level for our company regarding logistics.
- Ensure the discovery of new opportunities as well as ensuring that all inefficiencies are killed by pushing workers out of their comfort zones.
- Ensure the creation of the dreamed future.
- Ensure the improvement of the standard of the logistics operation as well as the company.
- Make sure that all performance and standards are tacked on the sites.
- Bring about the best practices which would be generated and implemented in the company.
- Design and lead logistical and other performance based activities for efficiency.
- Bring about the development of all logistics staff to take acommon approach to thedelivery of services for efficiency purpose.
- Ensure the proper all cross functional teams collaborate with each other over different activities which each team’s idea being given recourse.
IMPACT ON BUSINESS:
- Bring about the development of values which should be inculcated by other members through logistics performance leadership.
- Impact on the productivity and service level of the company i.e. the company’s KPIs.
- Working experience in Sales, industrial or Logistics functions,
- At least seven years of experience in Logistic operations or project management.
- Consultancy experience is advantageous.
- Good salary with other benefits like compensation package among others.
- Career development and growth opportunities.
- A chance to work with a highly dynamic and professional team.
- Availability of free parking slots for employees as well as comfortable offices.