This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2500 to $ 3500 per month
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
November 16 2017
We require an individual that will support the process completion for the Logistics department and in the management of the flow of product and information. The Logistics Executive will ensure an effective and timely completion of logistics tasks for the purpose of supporting efficient front-end retail operations. The company will require the Logistics Executive to maintain constant communication and the good working relationships with Merchandising, warehouse and finance teams.
- Preparing and following up on all the necessary shipping documents for import and any export activities with forwarder and customer.
- Arranging local trucking and haulage and local handling.
- Liaising with Shipper, Forwarders, and Customs Department to ensure the timely clearance, transporters, and warehouse to ensure timely delivery of the shipment.
- Verifying customs related duties and taxes and all shipping documents like Freight and insurance invoices.
- Performing freight forwarding and customs clearance as well as maintaining proper filing on all import or export orders
- Carrying out ad hoc duties and responsibilities as when required.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Logistic or Transportation.
- A minimum of two years of experience in logistics.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.