This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
5500 to 6500 per month
Atec, CZECH REPUBLIC
December 13 2017
After our Business Unit Chassis Systems has been successfully awarded additional business in the Region of Europe, South America, and Africa, we decide to launch a new greenfield plant in Žatec (Czech Republic) in 2018. Thus, we seek a Logistic Manager (m/f)
- Guaranteeing hundred percent delivery reliability to the customer by low stocks, logistic cost reduction, and supplier’s reliability.
- Developing, managing and enhancing logistics concepts as well as processes and the optimization of logistics performance.
- Detecting root-cause of eventual supplier shortages as well as reporting lessons learned to the management team.
- Reviewing customer production plans as well as liaising cross-functionally to establish an equal level of information for all the involved parties.
- Managing the interfaces for supply base, materials planners, materials coordinators and engineering change order.
- Monitoring performance, developing plans to improve the delivery and supply performance as well as ensuring the improvement of all plant logistics process and measure implementation.
- Assisting in the development and review of ZF policies as well as developing an annual goals plan and report results on a regular basis.
- Developing and implementing an overall logistics plan to support production requirements with regards to equipment, staff and space requirements while promoting low cost, high inventory turns, and a safe and efficient material flow.
- Implementing and using the standards policies and processes defined by global or regional cross function.
- Supervising, appraising and developing assigned personnel.
- A Degree or Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Engineering
- Minimum office years of professional experience as a Manager in the field of logistics or supply chain management.
- Experience in a JIT and JIS environment, Lean Management and automotive industry like OEM or 1st tier.
- Communication skills with people of different professional levels coupled with profound PC skills including MS Office and other solid knowledge as well as experience with SAP.
- Proven leadership skills coupled with excellent process understanding and an integrative character.
- Fluency in English and Czech