This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8300 to $ 8500 per month
October 2 2021
Our company offers the best range of infrastructure and property development services to both private and public client. It is one of the leadinginfrastructure groups in the world, and its dream is to create an enabling environment where the clients, communities and its employees will be happy. We also aim at ensuring the development of our employees’ careers by investing immensely into it. Our workers are also lucky when it to comes to ease of doing business as we are flexible and diverse in our approach to them.
We currently have an opening for the position of a Project Manager in our company for our Melbourne projects.
- Manage designs and provide the necessary engineering options required for the underground channels.
- Negotiate terms with authorities as regards to the underground lighting.
- Ensure that the deliverables are in line with the right standards.
- Collaborate with other members to execute the projects from the first stage to the last.
- Utilize your strong financial knowledge to forecast a possible glut or abundance to mitigate any possible crisis.
- Experience in the delivery of infrastructure projects from the first to the last stage.
- Underground project experience with an international contractor.
- Bilingual in English.
- Solid experience and understanding of Australia, US and international construction projects.
- Familiarity with working in international environment.
Typical expat package