This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 1500 to $ 2500 per month
October 1 2021
We seek an individual that will serve as the Maintenance Technician for our company by providing some functions as may be assigned by the company.
- Performing machine set-up and conversion by documented procedures and parameters.
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance on production machines & tools, including all related recording or documentation requirements.
- Participating actively in innovation programs in the interest of the company.
- Interacting with the superiors and concerned persons on issues regarding machine performance, reliability, personal safety and product quality.
- Conducting technical training about assembly equipment operation and troubleshooting.
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned by the immediate superior occasionally.
- A graduate of any three-years technical course in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Instrumentation Technology.
- Specific knowledge in machine troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques or methodologies.
- Working knowledge of computers and other related applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English as well as the ability to be innovative, analytical, systematic, patient and persevering.