This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8300 to $ 8500 per month
Alpharetta, UNITED STATES
January 19 2018
We seek an individual that would serve as the Manager, Business Development, OEM for our company with the aimof ensuring the development and execution of our product propositions with new stakeholders and partners.
- Contributing immensely to the direction of the products, processes, standards, and operational planto ensure themid-term impact on our market position.
- Ensure the identification of the challenges faced by our industry during their collaboration with local and product teams and finding solutions to the challenges.
- Ensure the identification of challenges faced while surveying and communicating directly with the insurers or OEM’s with the aim of solving them.
- Bring out opportunities from all the challenges that have been identifiedto support our local verticals and the global product team by making sure that the business cases in the market are well developed.
- Understand the market segments to define competence in data solutions that would drive our company’s value by collaborating with OEM.
- Work on the scope of activities needed for the management of OEM projects throughout its lifecycle.
- Ensure the communication of the status of the projects among the stakeholders and members of the team.
- Ensure the identification, analysis of the market and ensure the necessary research of the market to inform the leadership the trends and innovations related to OEMs.
- Assist the team in the planning of the strategic roadmap as well as ensure the significant contribution to activities which will improve the global revenue growth of our company.
- A University degree in Business or Engineering.
- At least five years experience as a market driven manager.
- Ability to communicate orally or in writing with others as well as present well.
- Ability to analyze and provide the right solutions to the problems which were analyzed.
- Ability to provide the best judgment and decisions considering the situations at hand
- Ability to consider different activities and prioritize them.
- Resilience, confidence, determination and the ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Ability to relate to interacting with people around you professionally.
- Serve as a team player and interface with people in the organization.
- Ability to travel as may be required as well as work flexible as may be required by the business.
- A good knowledge of connectivity trends, new digital technologies, market preference and user interface.
- Ability to self-start and ensure the creation of new models for which could lead the industry.
- Relationships with automotive companies coupled with previous experience is an asset.