This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
2000 to 3000 per month
R Selsheim, GERMANY
November 27 2018
One of GM’s Global values is “Customers are our compass, ” and as a result of that we ensure that we provide the best experience for our customers. Customer 360 is a team within the customer experience organization in Europe which covers the Opel and Vauxhall brands. Customer 360 team manages GM’s customer data ecosystem for the purpose of winning the customers for life. These actions include capturing all touch points we have with customers on their journey through our digital world to bring about a 360° view of our customers. The customer 360 team manages customer data capture and processing systems which include the owner center website, an owner app and CRM to increase customer loyalty and retention.
- Managing a strategic framework to drive the end to end CRM systems integration across all Opel or Vauxhall entities and dealer landscape.
- Managing ownership of CRM landscape and capability roadmap to bring about more experience for our customers.
- Managing CRM governance process as part of the overall data governance framework as well as coordinating all key decisions which affect CRM and CRM related systems and reporting.
- Defining and executing VSM-wide CRM systems strategy.
- Ensuring exchange of best practices by driving, planning and managing the deployment of CRM system strategy processes and tools across all markets.
- Defining and managing business requirement, organization structure, infrastructure, and enablers, change request among others.
- Ensuring the compliance with the company’s directives in matter relating to change request, budget, purchasing and vendor management process requisite to enable and sustain the commercialisation of strategy implementation
- Managing business ownership for cross-functional and dealer CRM or CX related systems which include Siebel, CRM, pictures in production, social media, among others.
- Developing and managing a high level of strategic business facing system landscape diagram showing systems evolution over time, aligned to the CRM systems capability/delivery roadmap, for use at monthly CLM governance board meetings
- Analyzing current CRM systems landscape as well as ensuring it is fit for purpose and meets the requirements of scoped market or brands as well as the customer experience.
- Managing the CRM system governance process, aligned to existing global connected customer experience processes.
- A master degree in business administration, IT system management or any other similar field.
- An outstanding Oracle, Siebel and CRM key expert knowledge, and experience.
- Customer lifecycle management expertise as well as knowledge in database marketing and analytics knowledge.
- Excellent skills in explaining technical, complex matters to both technical and nontechnical audience.
- A good project and program management expertise as well as an ability to lead and moderate teams to ensure their excellent performance.
- Experience in VSM business environments.
- Excellent English which is close to native speaker level is required while knowledge of additional languages will be appreciated.
- Diversified tasks in an international environment with possibilities to take over responsibilities.
- A dynamic and friendly environment with flexible work models.
- Company pension, medical service, and Opel health center.