This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2000 to $ 3000 per month
Hong Kong, HONG KONG
October 9 2021
We invite applications from qualified and experienced individuals for the position of Manager, Financial Reporting with the responsibility of handling financial reporting and ensuring the filing of regulatory documents which include tax for AIA HK & Macau through assistance or personal filling on a timely basis.
The main responsibilities are divided into three categories with different designated functions as the case may be. These responsibilities are:
- Regulatory Filing:
• Ensuring the compliance of AIA HK & Macau with the regulatory requirements.
• Assisting in monitoring the solvency margin for AIA HK & Macau on a monthly basis.
• Reporting the financial data and other relevant financial information for AIA HK & Macau to Group Finance for OCI reporting on a quarterly basis.
• Preparing the quarterly general business return for AIA HK as well as submitting the filling to OCI on a quarterly basis.
• Coordinating the timely and accurate preparation of AMCM filling and relevant questionnaires for AIA Macau on either monthly or quarterly basis.
• Preparing annual regulatory return and other relevant financial information for AIA HK and Macau for the annual filing
- Tax Reporting and Filing:
• Assisting in profit tax provision and other tax templates for AIA HK & Macau for Group Tax review on a monthly basis.
• Assisting in the preparation of the annual profits tax computation/return for AIA HK & Macau for Group tax and external tax practitioner review
- Other responsibilities
• Preparing the management report for property investment business for AIA HK as well as ensuring the accurate monthly booking
• Preparing the IFRS template, balance sheet reconciliation and other templates requested by Group Finance on quarterly basis
• Assisting in the preparation of FATCA and CRS filing
- Performing other functions, responsibilities, and duties as periodically assigned by Senior Manager to meet operational and other requirements as the case may be.
Skill and Experience:
- Sound IFRS, tax, FATCA, CRS and insurance regulatory knowledge and experience.
- Good communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Thorough and up to date knowledge in the financial accounting system.
- Ability to run accounting function of the responsible area.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Sound teamwork ability.
- 4-5 years relevant experience.
- A University graduate and a member of a recognized professional accounting body.