This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5900 to $ 6400 per month
Parsippany, UNITED STATES
November 21 2017
We seek an individual to take the position of the Manager, Hotel Integration in our company with the aim of ensuring the validation, collection, and transfer of property for our new clients. You must be able to liaise, train and support people as well as complete all the activities that are assigned to you for the launching of our distributing systems. You will also be saddled with the function of that.
You will also make sure that all the property meet the basic revenue management standard as required for healthy competition with other competitors in the main market. You would also work with Senior Manager to plan strategies which will help improve our competitive prowess and utilize market opportunities.
• Maximizing all the potential revenues of the new owners by completing their property data pack, Layon among other things.
• Working to validate all the necessary Question and Answer reviews of property with no exception to other distribution channels with the aim of making sure that all the new owners have their potentials turned into success with tools and resources.
• Working as to make sure that all works done are done in line with the principles of the company with the efforts of the Hotel Integration team to bring about a successful onboard.
• Working as to measure the success and satisfactions of the franchise on behalf of the new owners as a help in putting processes in place for their businesses.
• Ensuring that all escalations are duly related to the relevant channel while all other assigned functions are performed as provided.
• Collaborating with WHG teams with the aim of bringing about reservations system.
• Training the right persons who are capable of bringing about success, growth, and development to the team.
- Project Management:
• Working on assigned special projects and initiatives which are capable of making the company successful.
• Working with different tools to ensure the improvement of the departmental efficiencies.
Key Success Metrics:
- Success is measured through RevPARperformance and other resource utilization.
- Ability to write business data review which compiles opportunities and problems identified.
- Ability to serve as a Leader in your team and across various departments working tirelessly to make the new owner successful.
- Analytical skills to analyze and solve problems while executing problems.
- Ability to multitasks, make decisions and drive changes incidental to the success of the group.
- Acting up to make the company perform exceedingly well in signage.
- A university degree in any relevant field coupled with at least three to five years experience in hotel industry.
- Being hospitable and familiar with other franchise operations coupled with at least two years of revenue management experience.
- Proficiency in Automated Systems, Software, and PC programs.
- Ability to drive in process improvement initiatives coupled with the ability to travel as may be required.