This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5400 to $ 6200 per month
New York, UNITED STATES
October 3 2021
We seek a Manager, Marketing Science preferably with a minimum of three years experience. The manager will serve as the bridge between Marketing Sciences Team and the client as well as the internal Planning and Investment teams. The position will be responsible for crafting and executing measurement frameworks that will leverage internal teams and external tools including digital performance analytics, third-party research, modeling and the technology.
The position also involves the significant interaction with the Planning and Investment teams throughout the planning process to establish appropriate campaign KPIs to guide campaign optimization recommendations. The role requires a strong familiarity with all available analytics tools including syndicated and proprietary tools. All client recommendations need to be supported by quantitative and qualitative research.
- Supporting Planning and Investment teams in the creation of campaign-specific KPIs for the purpose of informing ongoing campaign optimization.
- Designing and managing analytics project including multi-channel attribution, online to offline sales studies, ad effectiveness research among others.
- Partnering with internal modeling teams to run projects and interpret results for clients as well as managing relationships with Junior Level clients.
- Writing POVs to provide thought leadership on Digital Insights industry topics as well as supervising and training junior team members.
- Meeting and evaluating research and analytics vendors as well as managing the basic statistical analysis while providing guidance on best practices.
- Liaising with internal technology group to maintain and launch proprietary automation system and data infrastructure.
Experience with the following tools are required:
- Data Visualisation like Tableau, Omniscope, and PowerBI.
- Web Analytics like Omniture, Google Analytics, and Webtrends
- Ad Servers tools like DoubleClick, MediaMind, PointRoll, and Atlas
- Syndicated Measurements like comScore, Nielsen, and Compete
- Ad Effectiveness Research like comScore, Millward Brown Digital, Dimestore, Vizu, and Research Now
- Excellence in the use of Microsoft Office like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with SAS, SPSS, R, Python a plus
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Business, Math, or Sciences is preferred
- At least three years’ experience is preferred coupled with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication abilities.
- Ability to ensure collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing projects and deliverables