This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2000 to $ 3000 per month
November 8 2018
GBT, India, is looking for driven and customer focused candidates who will join their Global Service Solutions, team. This job is for people that are passionate about traveling as well as being moved at all time to help others. A qualified candidate for this position will also be an individual that is always willing to learn. We will provide you intensive training and mentorship program for the purpose of developing your knowledge and customer service skills. The Client Servicing Manager for Product Support EMEA who will be responsible for the purpose of coaching, developing and motivating a team of 10-15 direct reports ensuring personal and professional growth.
- Having multiple responsibilities related to the support of client management with non-revenue online support generating functions.
- Servicing support functions across all middle and large market as well as GCG accounts.
- Liaising with internal customers i.e. Client Directors and Client General Managers with the individual owning the relationship with the client management team.
- Communicating effectively with both internal and external leaders on the usage of data collected and presented in reports or presentation formats.
- Ensuring the servicing support functions across both the Middle and Large Market as well as GCG accounts including JV and potentially TPN markets.
- Analyzing data, trends, processes and information for the purpose of improving online support and tools for growth and client retention.
- Prioritizing workloads of the team and work with multiple teams regarding escalations.
- Being responsible for creation and execution of innovative customer solutions related to system issues and process.
- Demonstrating strategic thought leadership as well as driving changes in management principles within the roles of these teams for the purpose of bringing expansion of services.
- Developing and coaching direct reports through the use of leadership values and HR policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the training of analysts on online tools that support GDS and Case management tool.
- Negotiating Dedicated Operating Expense resource with Client Management for contracted online services as the case may be.
- Liaising with vendors for the purpose of prioritizing escalated matters and support needs/
- Possessing a strong financial acumen as well as the ability to collaborate internally and externally to ensure critical linkages are established for the purpose of achieving goals.
- Strength in strategic and analytical thinking is highly required for this position.
- Ability to lead with strong thoughts and motivational speeches.
- The ability to bring about the right synthesis of the data collated for the purpose of ensuring critical process improvements.
- A keen understanding of situational leadership as well as project management.
- Ability to coach, mentor and drive results with direct reports while ensuring the employee engagement.
- Overcoming on a consistent manner challenging goals as well as redefining standards of excellence with calculated risks.
- A good understanding of the travel industry is merely a plus and not necessary.