This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8000 to $ 8200 per month
Hong Kong, HONG KONG
December 16 2017
- Ensuring the preparation of the department plan every year based on the necessary plan.
- Getting the workforce and training plans prepared with the aim of ensuring the sufficiency of staff and team development in our company.
- Improving the departmental performance through your creativity and innovations.
- Managing all the IS, CS or OA groups of employees to bring the best out of them.
- Working on the development of all our staff to ensure the improvement of their productivity and efficacy through coaching.
- Leading the team involved in hiring new personnel for our company’s development.
- Organizing consistent team meetings as well as ensuring the coordination of efforts amidst the right internal departments for the purpose of meeting our customers’ needs.
- Making sure that the IS group of employees meet the expectation of their set of customers in a fantastic manner.
- Being the starter of thecreative but special sales campaign for novel product lines.
- Working with other departments outside sales or internal programs development with the aim of fulfilling our company’s needs.
- Getting all complaint handled while ensuring a proposal of credit limits for customers who require it.
- Self-starting and partaking in several IT projects while supporting sales efforts with the aim of assisting in the implementation of system software.
- A university degree in Marketing, sales or any related disciplines coupled with at least eight years of marketing experience in Aviation industry.
- Experience in the management of repair is advantageous.
- Ability to communicate in both English, Chinese and Mandarin (Written and Spoken)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suites coupled with capacity and readiness to travel for about thirty times of your time.
- Ability to make decisions, straightforward and organize.
- Ability to relate with other people.
- A strong love for aerospace industry or the Supply Chain Management.
Our company offers a five-day work week with a very competitive salary. You would also have the chance to learn from our comprehensive and intelligent workers. Apart from this, our company has several teams of motivated individuals who are dynamic. You would have different opportunities to learn more while working in theinternational working environment.