This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 6600 to £ 6800 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
December 15 2017
TwentyEighty Strategy Execution is one of the most recognised leaders of performance education solution which deliver a curriculum that focuses on developing leadership and execution skills so individuals and organisations can more deliver on corporate objectives through improved project based execution. Our goal is to build an organisation of smart, ambitious people committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle.
About the job:
- Sales Execution:
• Meeting or exceeding sales quotas to hit revenue targets as well as developing effective sales strategies toward driving revenue
• Driving operational excellence to ensure proper reporting and forecasting
• Following up on and executing marketing generated demand generation activity as well as ensuring the proper management of customer interaction via CRM (Salesforce)
- Performance Management:
• Mentoring and coaching inside Sales Representatives to drive sales performance as well as providing selling guidance and insight that builds the skills of the sales team
• Developing and managing sales incentive plans that motivate growth behaviours
- Lead Procurement:
• Mentoring and coaching lead development representatives to drive performance
• Delivering demand generation-based strategies as a key element for growth
• Defining strategic and tactical plans to grow market segment as well as partnering with colleagues in Marketing to refine the Lead Nurturing and Qualification program
• Developing innovative ways to convert leads to prospects and the processes in which they transition to the inside or outside sales teams
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent experience in selling and marketing Professional/Adult education a plus
- A minimum of five years in a B2B sales and marketing capacity
- Two years of managing a team of inside sales representatives as well as track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Familiarity with marketing and go-to-market strategies to drive leads/revenue coupled with strong coaching style.