This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 9400 to $ 9700 per month
November 20 2017
Our company seeks an intelligent and experienced individual that would serve as the Manager, Risk Analytics & Reporting with the aim of managing the business intelligence of the company. Such individual would also analyze all the issues with the Manulife Bank across its credit products and reports what s/he founds out. A leader who is analytical and can thrive in a collaborative environment is the best person for this job. Some of the person’s daily functions include ad-hoc analysis on theportfolio, forecasting, infrastructure reports among others.
- Be the leader of a team of ananalyst with the aim of ensuring the development of innovation as well as ensuring that they reported efficiently.
- Bringing about data manipulation and analysis with the use of tools like R, Python, SQL, and SAS.
- Monitor the performance of the customer lifecycle as well as ensuring a monitor structure in which the executive team can have insights of the portfolio risks and model.
- Ensure data integrity through the maintenance of excellent data science practices.
- Create and follow a curriculum of the best practices in the industry for the preparation and analysis of data for the training of future team members.
- Serve as the representative of the Manulife Bank working with 3rd party vendors, OSFI, CBA among others to ensure the appropriateness of our analytics framework and its compliance with the industrial regulations and standards.
- Ensuring data integrity, model methodology, model validation among others to ensure the compliance of the model with the Risk management.
- Communicate resulst to the to the Senior Management.
- A degree in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or any related discipline
- At least five years’ experience analytics which involves statistic or the development of themodel.
- Experience in Credit Risk management is advantageous.
- Proficiency with SAS, R, Python, and VBA
- Ability to transform and manipulate data effectively.
- Analyzing and solving problems creatively with little or no help in a complex environment.