This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8300 to $ 8500 per month
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates
July 26 2017
Our company is one of the World’s leading engineering, environmental and architecture consulting firms with a global network of 8500 high caliber people who works together in improving the economic and social environments of the communities that we operate in. We currently have an opening for an experienced Manager of Transport and Infrastructure that will join our office in Abu Dhabi as well as be a key member of our leadership team while being responsible for the driving of all the Transport and Infrastructure team deliverables.
- Establishing and maintaining all the effective relationships with Job Managers, Project Directors, and Clients.
- Managing the Service Group resources, people, and performance.
- Working closely with the OC Manager to bring about an agreement in the strong market sector which will lead to an alignment for our business plan.
- Providing all the support to Finance Manager every month as regards to invoices and forecasts for Project Directors within the Service group.
- Leading the service group in line with the GHD’s values objectives.
- A university degree in Engineering.
- A Chartered Engineer with either Engineer in Australia or Institute of Civil Engineers, England.
- Ability to secure and manage workload for the Service Group.
- Ability to ensure the availability of materials and resources which are necessary for the delivery of quality services.
- Ability to develop and agree to job package, budgets as well as work with job Managers and Project Directors on pressing issues.
- Ability to manage project allocations to people in line with the agreement made with the Job Managers and Project Directors.
- Working with the Service Group to ensure the reception of clear instructions and leadership from all the Project directors and Job Manager.
- Technical soundness of work produced by the Group coupled with the ability to build effective relationships with other Service Group Managers.
- Ability to develop and mentor people within the Service Group as well as manage and mitigate risks within the Service Group.
- Ability to underpin highly developed and effective communication with your technical knowledge.
- Ability to work with both internal and external clients.