This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
2500 to 4000 per month
December 18 2018
About the job:
The company seeks an individual that will serve as the Manufacturing Engineer and act in the interest of the company.
- Providing technical support to product and process development.
- Supporting the introduction and implementation of product, process or materials changes to the manufacturing operation.
- Undertaking specific projects as designated for the purpose of supporting the business activities.
- Supporting the manufacturing process development to meet project milestones as well as allowing operations to meet its targets.
- Driving process improvements as well as ensuring capacity increase through new technology or equipment introductions.
- Ensuring the compliance of validation requirements on new equipment introductions, processes and process changes.
- Using design & develop tools, fixtures, gages and special equipment for manufacturing operations and new product or process introductions in conjunction with Toolroom Technicians and process Engineers.
- Identifying capital spends and budget requirements for process improvements.
- Preparing and maintaining all relevant manufacturing specifications.
- Ensuring the preparation and management of a project of all line extensions and NPI which include supporting documentation as may be required.
Skills and experience:
- Qualification up to degree level in Engineering or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of five years of relevant industrial experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as ability to be part of a dynamic team.
- A proven track record in innovative design, development and the manufacture of implementation programs.
- Skills and experience in project leadership are desirable.
- Ability to work across multiple project development teams efficiently in the interest of the company.
- Proficiency in the use of Autodesk, Autocad, and Inventor.