This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5000 to $ 5500 per month
September 14 2021
AccorHotels is a league of luxury hotels while Premier Village Danang Resort is its subsidiary. The Danang resort has 111 elegant, cozy and ultra modern villas that meet the standard of the entire traveler that wants to live a life that is free from the constant noise of the urban life.
- Have a strong knowledge of the product, its brands and other things connected to it like the DNA and its standards.
- Ensure that the brand complies with the laid down standards that are required for the hotel, outlet brands, and other relevant brands to develop in terms of equity across several platforms.
- Be responsible for the management of the business, market, sales, and promotion of the product online and offline.
- Oversee the integration of all the events, holidays and other periods in the brand’s communication calendar to ensure that none of it is missed.
- Develop and manage several relationships with different personalities including the important local media and press.
- Collaborate with the communication team in charge of the region to ensure that the brand’s team has more exposure about communication.
- Discover opportunities that will lead to the identification and maximization of opportunities through sponsorship of arts, events among other which are in line with the laid down strategy of the resort to deliver excellent ROI.
- Ensure that the contents and images of the resorts are effectively managed and conducted through website audits.
- Research with the aim of determining the online opportunities that are available for the resort to bank on for the development of its business.
- Generate traffic and income for the Resort through the effective management of its website.
- Be in charge of the social media channels and other relevant sites that are instrumental to the development of the Resort’s market.
- Oversee the comments (positive or negative) on the resort on forums, blogs and several trip advice website like Tripadvisor. Ensure that you mediate on behalf of the company by answering the comments.
- A graduate of Mass communications or any other relevant discipline.
- At least three years experience or other relevant experience.
- Ability to organize and prioritize well.
- A creative and highly innovative individual that can relate well with both guests and clients.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Applications like Word, Access PowerPoint among others.
- Knowledge of the distribution and pricing strategy of Accor.
- Ability to communicate excellent well in English (orally or written).
- Proactive, positive and self-confident.
- A Bachelor or Licensed communicator
- At least three to five years experience as a professional communicator.
- The candidate’s primary language should be English.
Work visa sponsored