This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 10500 to $ 12000 per month
November 24 2018
DEME is one of the leading environmental solution providers that are very skilled and experienced in the provision of commercial engineering solutions for its customers to battle marine and environmental issues. With its over 150 years experience in creating land, it is one of the best groups you can work with as it is there to give you the international experience that you need. Currently, our company seeks a self-motivated individual to work with our team.
- Support the staff and crew members on all the QHSE-S* related maritime materials.
- Collaborate with the Vessel Management and work with the DPA-CSO team on ISPS or ISM issues
- Be responsible for the company’s auditing and onboard inspections.
- Be up to date with all relevant laws and Onboard Management Systems to bring about the right implementation of the relevant.
- Ensure the improvement of the Safety Management System by analyzing the data gathered from the Port State Control as regards to safety making sure that the necessary measures (preventive and corrective) are adequately taken into cognizance.
- Report information gathered from the Vessel’s QHSE-S aspect.
- Collaborate with the Department of Marine operations to solve any issues connected with the QHSE-S on our entire fleet.
- Bachelor or master degree or an equivalent experience.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) fluently in both English and Dutch.
- Elementary understanding of French is preferable
- Analytical and problem solving skills with a flexible attitude.
- A team player who is driven by QHSE-S.
- Readiness and willingness to travel around the world for a period.
- Career development opportunity in a highly competitive international environment.
- Collaboration with highly motivated individuals.
- Training and education opportunities
- Excellent remuneration and other benefits.
- Working visa and accommodation sponsored
Typical expat package