This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8700 to $ 9000 per month
November 21 2017
Faithful+Gould aims at setting the standards for others to follow by hiring qualified individuals. Our standard is very high, and as a result, we keep training our workers for them to be more proficient. Thus, we have several learning opportunities for our workers. We are very flexible and are committed to developing our employees’ career.
About the job:
The company currently needs an individual to serve as the coordinator of its Marketing and Bidding department for the Asian region. The right individual will be working from our Singapore office and will be responsible for the coordination of our bidding process. Such person will also utilize the modern marketing channels which include digital communication channels, social media, e-mail among others for the development of our business.
- Be responsible for the preparation of the required bid documentations which includes tender document, technical input collation among others.
- Be in charge of the bidding process by gathering the clients’ experience and testimonies to develop the best marketing strategies.
- Maintain the daily activities that are connected with bid while making use of the best contemporary practices.
- Contribute to the publication either internally or externally by writing news or any other relevant thing.
- Provide the required support for the development of new marketing resources to improve our business (especially award submissions).
- Participate in the development of our company’s digital strategy by utilizing our social media channels.
- Give the required response to all market information request and inquiries.
- Assist the organization with the organization of events, seminars, retreats or exhibitions to improve the company’s KPIs.
- Be in charge of the CRM updates.
- Build the company’s brand and make sure that the companycomplies with all the necessary rules and guidelines.
- Proven experience working as a marketer or event planner.
- Experience working on bidding and marketing.
- Ability to manage, organize and prioritize projects for you to meet a stringent deadline.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to relate todifferent people.
- A team spirit with the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of social media marketing and market communication is required.
- Bilingual in English.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Proficient with the use of Computer and some of its applications.
- A Marketing or Business degree while CRM knowledge is desirable.
Typical expat package