This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4000 to $ 6000 per month
October 16 2021
ADRYD CHEMICALS (AUSTRALIA) PTY LTD is the Australian affiliate of S&D Associates which is a renowned industrial chemical manufacturer in the South-East Asia region with several sister companies established in Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Ethiopia and Bangladesh. ADRYD is looking for a full-time Marketing & Brand Development Coordinator to start immediately, reporting to the Director of Operations for the Asia Pacific Region.
We are looking for a creative, energetic and flexible individual to develop a new market in ASEAN countries such as Vietnam,Indonesia and Malaysia for our Laundry & House Keeping products for the hospitality, laundry and food processing sectors.
About the role
As a marketing and brand development coordinator, you will be assigned to growing a global organization, and play a key role in expanding its market presence. You will build on our highly technical services, to provide effective sales, marketing, and customer support. Using your excellent people skills, you will forge strong new relationships with the client base in South East Asia and the Asia-Pacific region. The candidate will be able to manage all essential corporate communications, maintain and develop relationships with customers and key stakeholders, coordinating and streamlining communications between all critical parties to transactions so as to deliver on our growth targets.
The candidate has the opportunity to gain invaluable B2B and high-level business development experience from the Directors of the business, in addition to market intelligence, business insights and industry knowledge.
The candidate will also be required to take on responsibilities with respect to the coordination of production activities, liaise with third party manufacturers and provide operational support to the directors with respect to the eventual set up of in-house product manufacturing operations in Australia.
Skills and Experience
• An understanding or interest in chemistry or chemicals and the hospitality or food sectors would be desirable, due to the nature of the ingredients we distribute.
• The skills and/or ability to develop opportunities in local and international market and make strategies to secure new businesses.
• Generating and maintaining new contacts in the industry that will turn into long lasting relationships.
• Reliable, with strong attention to detail and capable of multi-tasking with minimum supervision.
• Willingness to learn and grow in knowledge regarding the latest technological trends in the sector
Essentials and Qualifications
• Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree with a specialisation in chemistry or microbiology.
• You are organised with exceptional time management skills, possessing strong analytical ability, resourcefulness and curiosity, with excellent attention to detail as well as ability to make good judgments and decisions independently.
• High quality communication and interpersonal skills; written, verbal and in presentation settings. Including a professional and courteous phone style.
• Ability to work in several multicultural societies and willingness to learn and adapt to different business cultures.
If you are interested in becoming a valued member of a dynamic and inclusive team, please upload your cover letter and a CV to be considered.
•Attractive remuneration package
•Bonuses for beating targets
•Dynamic and multi-faceted role