This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8000 to $ 8300 per month
Charlottesville, UNITED STATES
November 21 2017
Our company, Mission Secure, Inc. (Msi) which is one of the top company that provides solutions for the combat of cyber attacks from accessing physical assets and control systems of our clients. Another thing that is interesting is that our platform is Msi platform is patented and backed up by investors. The platforms provide protections for all our asset in oil and gas, defense and transportations. That is not enough; our company also provides advisory services to our clients for them to identify and close all possible operational technology cyber security gaps noticeable in the system.
We hereby look for an intelligent and understanding individual that will serve as our Manager with the aim of managing our marketing initiatives to bring about the growth of our company through effective lead generation. You would also provide all the necessary information in different but targeted vertical industries for our company’s Msi Platform and Cyber Advisory services.
- Bringing about the development, implementation, and execution of all the strategic marketing plans for our company’s success.
- Working with the leadership team with the aim of updating and executing our quarterly marketing plans.
- Generating lead and bringing about the awareness of our brand in the target vertical industries based on our plans and strategies.
- Getting our marketing campaigns developed and executed with the aim of driving leads which would bring about the growth of our company’s sales.
- Bringing about the development and enhancement of all the marketing collateral that surround our company’s products for the creation of awareness and the driving of engagement for our key industries.
- Serving as a leader who is very good in communicating value propositions to all our customers and prospects.
- Working with our CRM system with the aim of ensuring the right implementation of strategies for our sales team.
- Working with the aim of ensuring the management of our company’s databases and newsletters.
- Ensuring the registration and the coordination of our industrial trade shows and other conferences with all our team members.
- Serving as the leader of our company’s efforts with the help of the media, trade journal and another industrial analyst.
- Developing, managing and updating our competition analysis and product development based on the advice given by the CEO.
- Bringing about the enhancement of our company’s website while ensuring an advanced but search engine optimized website.
- A Bachelor degree certification in either business management or marketing.
- At least six years working experience in marketing is required.
- Ability to organize and execute multiple projects.
- A good understanding of both the traditional and modern marketing channels.
- Proficiency in understanding sophisticated technical concepts while conveying the technical concepts to non-technical individuals in a simplified manner.
- Ability to research, analyze problems, challenges, and competitive companies.
- Ability to write contents for all our marketing materials and website while working with our graphic designer.
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Experience with technology start-up.