This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7000 to $ 7200 per month
January 21 2018
Our company seeks an individual to serve as one of our commercial team members who will be based in Vietnam with the aim of reporting the sales and other marketing lead as analyzed. You would also work on the best method to market our products to our feed customers as may be required by ensuring the development of the necessary intimacy and relationship required to improve our market. You would also be responsible for the development and implementation of the best plans and strategies which would make us stand out with our sales in the country. Our expectations are that you assess our customer execution and credit risks. Moreover, you would be responsible for making sure that you give our company an edge over its competitors by implementing solutions expected by our customers.
- Make sure that our company complies with the objectives of the PNL and the Geography business volume through our customer plans.
- Collaborate with both regional and country marketing teams for the development and implementation of our marketing plans.
- Be responsible for theexecution of our account plans to ensure that our customers are satisfied with our strategy services.
- Analyze the market, industry, competition and customerbehaviors on a regular basis to determine the best way to succeed.
- Make sure that our customer's logistics are well managed while our customer’s credit risk is managed effectively.
- Collaborate with the BU Marketing Manager to bring about opportunities for pipeline solutions building as well as being responsible for the change in our relationships from price based on a value based one.
- To bring about the development of our strategies and plan, you would utilize the best marketing tools.
- Manage our sales accounts and the sales customers’ risks.
- Provide the required support for the development of solutions based business, transactional activities, and other assigned business.
- Implement the improved marketing processes to bring about the development of a business that focuses on the customers.
- At least five years’ experience in B2B marketing or institutional sales.
- Ability to utilize the best marketing processes as well as resolve problems and issues.
- Ability to relate with others quickly and negotiate well.
- A strong knowledge of importation and exportation business and other logistics required.
- Ability to think strategically and pay attention to details while communicating with others well.
- Ability to work with the customers in mind with excellent experience in selling.
- Ability to travel as may be required to satisfy our customers and improve our relationships with them.
This position will expose the right candidate to the flow of commodity on a regional or global basis. You would also have excellent experience with different geography while being exposed to other systems apart from BU like OT, TSF and so on. Apart from that, you could have the opportunity to have a greatexperience as a regional marketer or commercialleader if found fit for the positions. US citizen is required.