This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
November 21 2017
Our company, Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, is a specialist when it comes to the production of infant and young children foods. The company is also committed to ensuring the compliance with the best ethical business practices in the market of infant milk formulae in line with the World Health Organisation laid down rules and regulations. Our brands in Spain include Almiron ranges for infant formulae and other supplementary foods for toddlers. Currently, our company seeks an individual to serve as the National Account Manager in Madrid.
Objectives of the role:
This role is specifically developed to ensure that all our promotional and activity plans are implemented across the facets of FMCG business. The right individual will be responsible for our store's trademarks and other paraharmacies which control the flow of cash. The position will also assist with the development of relationships with different e-commerce players and other trade customer groups.
- Perform all the necessary activities to set and monitor all sales targets for our regional area managers.
- Build a network with most of your key customers to ensure the identification and address of all your specific needs.
- Build and maintain some relationships with most of your customers for our company to have an excellent footprint in the business.
- Deliver all the projects and initiatives as may be required in line with our budgets.
- Work out goals that would bring about success to our departmental and company strategies.
- Liaise with all our customers and internal teams for the to meet all our clients’ requirements.
- Identify every prospect and ensure that all actions are taken for the execution of the prospects through strategies and a good understanding of the market structure.
- Ensure the consistency of our brand as well as negotiate all our contracts based to optimize cost.
- Take responsibility for all sales data and trends by collecting and analyzingthem.
- Ensure the satisfaction of our clients at all time by the standard of the company.
- Develop and implement strategies for our new products by working with both the Sales and Marketing departments.
- Keeping up to date with all the development teams both external and internal to improve sales
- A university degree in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- At least five years of experience with Food or beverage service and National Account Sales is a plus.
- Ability to speak excellent English.
- A thorough knowledge and experience in sales.
- Ability to negotiate well and meet the clients’ requirements.
- Experience in the management of team is preferable
- Ability to travel around as may be needed.
- A good understanding of CRM software and MS Excel.