This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
4000 to 7000 per month
September 8 2017
We seek an experienced and professional Offshore Construction Manager who will be responsible for onshore and offshore responsibilities which include the review of offshore installation procedures and the provision of feedback to Engineering until procedures are approved for construction.
The qualified applicant will be assigned to different places over a discontinuous period and will be assigned to:
- Marseille between 6th and 24th of March.
- Glasgow between 31st of March and 9th of April
- Offshore in Gabon between 3rd and 18th of May.
- Reviewing offshore installation procedures as well as providing guidance and feedback to Engineers until procedures are approved from construction.
- Participating in HAZID workshops.
- Liaising with Marine (Ship Management) for all Vessel Specific requirements and inspections.
- Reporting to Operations Manager
- Ensuring all onboard construction activities by approved procedures as well as ensuring that they are carried out in a safe manner.
- Planning and coordinating, with Client’s Representative, the work program on the vessel and platforms.
- Planning and coordinating the work program with onboard Subcontractors for Pipelay, Survey, Construction Crew and DP operations.
- Maximizing the vessel’s utilization with due regard to optimizing efficiency and safety of deck operations.
- Performing onboard Job Safety Analysis, in close collaboration with the Safety Officer, before starting operations.
- Ensuring all JSA-RA and the preparation of Task Plan as well as Permit to work issue by Client’s Representative.
- Planning and managing applicable meetings to address daily vessel information which includes general information, safety statistics, activities performed and other activities as the case may be.
- Consolidating Lessons Learned issued and ensuring information sharing to applicable parties;
- Assessing Vessel Offshore Activity Performance
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as OCM on DP pipelay vessel and on pipelay barge for EPC Companies.
- An Operator Side experience is preferable.
- Fluency in both speaking and written English and French.
- A valid BOSIET.