This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
9500 to 10000 per month
July 24 2017
We seek offshore installation managers on a regular basis.
- Being responsible for and the monitoring of our Cable Lay, Burial and Installation Offshore Projects on board our installation vessels.
- Participating in the coordination of our present and future Offshore Installation Projects.
- Driving force and being responsible for the offshore installation works, together with your onboard team, securing safe, continuous optimized operations.
- Providing and elaborating installation particular method statements, task plans, risk analyses, reporting, budget control and cost monitoring tasks.
- Demonstrating improvement and development of a positive QHSE culture on our offshore projects.
- Understanding the importance of a culture of operational performance and demonstrating positive client relationship from previous experience
- Managing and improving the cable lay, burial, and installation activities as well as reporting to the Project Manager on a daily basis.
- Coordinating site supervision of the Cable Lay activities and in general Offshore Installation Project.
- Taking over the tasks of the Project Manager when he is not present as well sa monitoring the project budget.
- Being flexible and mobile, and used to work offshore as well as working offshore on our installation vessels during actual installation work offshore.
- A Bachelor degree a Bachelor or Master degree holder, preferably in marine engineering, (electro) mechanics or civil engineering, or equivalent by relevant experience.
- A minimum of at least ten years of relevant experience in starting up new operations and thanks to your helicopter view you can improve the efficiency and safety of the operations.
- A team leader with the ability to communicate fluently in English while being able to socialize and relate to clients and colleagues.
- Experience with offshore document requirements and their elaboration
- Ability to monitor the operational activities independently.
- Willingness to move to the Netherlands or Netherland resident.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in the Netherlands, as well as abroad.
- Ability to work in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues coupled with attractive terms and conditions for employees.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.