This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5200 to $ 5800 per month
October 14 2017
We seek an Onboard Senior Test Leader who will control all the test activities in the test team as well ensure that the product or system under test consist of an Onboard Subsystem, such as the DMI, or an entire onboard system, such as the ETCS Onboard System (R1 / R2 / R3 / R4). The Onboard Senior Test Leader has a broad knowledge in various testing technics, a good understanding of the System Under Test and the surrounding Sub-systems as well as being able to define the necessary tests to be carried out. The qualified candidate will also control test quality, test strategy and assess the work produced by the team.
- Leadership in testing:
• Leading for analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures, and test suites.
• Assessing the work and effectively helping members of the test team as at when needed.
• Figuring out what skills are needed by the team as well as identifying the presence of skill gaps and bringing about planned training and education session to correct the gap.
• Identifying the tools for test reporting, test management, test automation, among others.
• Holding meetings within the test team to ensure the awareness of goals, concepts, and milestones by everyone.
- Control Test Scope and Test activities.
• Planning, monitoring, controlling, measuring and reporting test progress as well as identifying the scope of the testing required for a particular release based on the requirement/function implemented.
• Producing Test to Requirement Traceability Matrix as well as maintaining the meeting of the Matrix to its full expectation.
• Ensuring the proper control of all defects in the Non-Conformity Database with the clear scenario.
- Manage or Control the following domains
• Maintaining the Test Plan and controlling the Configuration Management.
• Facilitating Test environment and Test tools.
- Management in testing
• Aligning the test team with the product roadmap and the SW development team.
• Highlighting issues and risks as well as carrying out mitigation plan during the implementation and test phases.
• Defining and implementing the role testing plays within the organization structure.
• Reporting test results as well as working progress to the Project Manager.
• Ensuring the availability of resources required for the test as well as ensuring the Resource allocation to different product releases.
- An Engineering degree in a technical area like Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
Relevant experience required:
- Test engineering of complex systems coupled with five years or more experience.
- Excellent problem-solving, team and time management skills coupled with strong writing and communication skills.
- Fluency in English language is required while the experience in coordinating testing different test phases is a plus.